Monday, April 26, 2010

Bro Devilman



Since nowaday, many people seen to become evil and many people I know write a journal about how bad they were.....

But i think I wanna write something supportive for the one i know better so i decide to do a manga about my friends and bros!

First of all will be Bro Devilman. He is one of the oldest bro i know. I don't mean his age XD but i know him from the very beginning when i first draw digitally.

He taught me many thing and also support me alot......

....you can say that i can make it till today is because of his supportive.

He is very nice and care alot about his friends.

And also he makes great arts. He's a great artist. I love my Bro, Devilman.

8 comments:

Raguel said...

awww ...I want to meet Devilman X3 *flails*

Branchlaw said...

Aw. This is adorable.

DinosaurPrince said...

Awe that's Devilman alright. He should be called Angelman! ^_^

Nezu13 said...

XD Funny~! Hahaha...
I love these comics <3

SoupGoblin said...

I think this is a great idea. You're right, there's too much hostility lately!

Busiris said...

Again, WAAAAY too cute. XD I love it. Very adorable. Lil Devilman is equally as adorable as Crim mascot.
I can't help but find Engrish and other broken languages cute also. X3 lol I'm silly.

DEVILMAN said...

I love you too Zhu ;0;!!!!

Oh this is soo sweet and cute, thanks!!!! You been a big support to me too and one of my older friends xD thanks to be with me on hard times!!!!

But your wring on something!!!! I understand your spanish, is actually very good xDDD

*hugs Zhu* i am glad your doing this when theres soo many people acting weird xD

Sirio-LC said...

ahahah funny!!

Post a Comment

GREAT BLOGS!!