Friday, April 23, 2010

Magcargo

Pokemon of the Week!!

Magcargo!!

The Pokemondex says

"The bulge inside the underwear is just cock that has erec and hardened. It cums easily with a slight touch."

"Its body is as hot and sexy as lava. Cums will occasionally burst from its cock."

"MAGCARGO's body Hawtness is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Fanguy is vaporized on contact. If this POKéMON is caught in the rain, the scene instantly turn into sex, solking the area in a thick sticky cums."

4 comments:

Busiris said...

Crimmy, as always, your best effort was put into this! I love that description though. XD Very hardcore.
Great job! <3

Anonymous said...

hawwwwwwwwwt Sweet work man~ i came (lol) across your work on y!gallery and had to follow the blog. I had this idea a while ago to draw hot guy pokemons, buuuuuut you do it so much better so I'll leave it to ya ;)

DEVILMAN said...

wow, that bulgue looks like lava o___O
And those fangs and green eyes *_*....

Wild-Muscle said...

o.O I wonder how your brain works aniki.. how come a slimy slug turn into hunks like this x3!!!

Aaaa... I should follow your footstep!! xD *hugs aniki*

Post a Comment

GREAT BLOGS!!