kute ^_^
*tempted to make one* (> > A< )>
me too!! feels like making one
XDD That is toooooo cute! :3I love it. Scary fat lady?? I'll toss that into my "hates" as well? lolI love the lil Crimmy mascots. they rock, especially the Otaku one. XD
My favorites are the artist crim and the otaku one xDYou dont like saliva o_o?
I think he meant like catching spit with your mouth or being drooled on you mouth and such >>
6 comments:
kute ^_^
*tempted to make one* (> > A< )>
me too!! feels like making one
XDD That is toooooo cute! :3
I love it. Scary fat lady?? I'll toss that into my "hates" as well? lol
I love the lil Crimmy mascots. they rock, especially the Otaku one. XD
My favorites are the artist crim and the otaku one xD
You dont like saliva o_o?
I think he meant like catching spit with your mouth or being drooled on you mouth and such >>
Post a Comment