
Here are flash epic projects I am doing right now!!!
It is base on my fiction of the journey of Shin and his friends!!
And the Second Flash Project is one i am doing with my friend Ness.
It will be about Batsu!!
So anyone who is a fan of him probably faint! XD
No pic right now Though!! D:
Anyway, make sure you watching out for these projects!
5 comments:
It's very romantic looking, Crimmy. XDD
I hope to get some sneak peaks while you work your magic. :B Good luck on it. I know it'll be mind blowing magic.
This looks to be fantastic! =D
I'm new to your work and likin what I see so far. Lookin forward to seeing the flash project
helo!
Very good site. It could be possibly a hint? I can not really English but:
What would you do in a game. The game is that there is a man. A man can choose. There is a small icon next to the man. Something to do. If you did good things to choose from the following: Greater muscle bigger penis larger stomach. And he is clothed. The larger muscles in the penis or the belly or the more torn apart the dress. Eventually, if enough money is enough then maybe, say, the bigger penis. Then the tears of trousers. Or the muscle. Then the shirt is also divided into two parts. And please answer!! uiztu@yahoo.com
OMG Batsu!!! and Ness xD!!!!!!!????
Shin is looking terific here!!! This project is soo exciting x)!!!
Post a Comment