wut???!!!! Is makuros brithday??? OMG!!!!Oh Nereus is soo cute x3 and Shin is such a good lover
Wosh ! I didn't know that was Makuro's birthday ! x3Great art mate ! <3 Nereus body is very well done ! <3 That's great to see I'm not the only one who like that pairing ! x3 They're gonna be official ! XD
It not just Makuro but Gnin and Raguel's birthday as well... Im in panic mode...
It's your usual good quality stuff, Crimmy. ^^So many birthdays this weekend. JEEZ. XD; I can't wait for my birthday. lol But that's pretty far away.
4 comments:
wut???!!!! Is makuros brithday??? OMG!!!!
Oh Nereus is soo cute x3 and Shin is such a good lover
Wosh ! I didn't know that was Makuro's birthday ! x3
Great art mate ! <3 Nereus body is very well done ! <3 That's great to see I'm not the only one who like that pairing ! x3 They're gonna be official ! XD
It not just Makuro but Gnin and Raguel's birthday as well... Im in panic mode...
It's your usual good quality stuff, Crimmy. ^^
So many birthdays this weekend. JEEZ. XD; I can't wait for my birthday. lol But that's pretty far away.
Post a Comment