
It happens lots of times.
Storm = house with power cut.
+ something may burn.
Storm in the tropical country are no kidding.
Today i got to go to the mall to reclaim my Dad's PC.
and the shop keeper are like, know that i would come.
For anyone who doesn't know what a U.P.S. is
Click Here for wiki
+ something may burn.
Storm in the tropical country are no kidding.
Today i got to go to the mall to reclaim my Dad's PC.
and the shop keeper are like, know that i would come.
For anyone who doesn't know what a U.P.S. is
Click Here for wiki
5 comments:
I don't have that problem
Ness does though XD
I like his face. XD As always, your lil strips somehow tell a pretty funny story from soemthing as annoying as power outages. I have had too many of those these past couple weeks, myself.
Thats happened to me soo many times, but i dont have U.P.S. soo i always lose the art i am working on ;_;!!!!
Storms in tropical places sounds exciting tougth (i always liked tropical areas xD)
Oh your tablet is close to your bed!!! I knew it!!! You can even draw while you sleep xD
Raguel: Yeah, I do have the same problem when using the desktop XD
Devilman: Hahaha i draw lying down on my belly with my tablet XD, thus, neck ache and back ache XD
UPS sounds expensive here... hmmm I'm going to look for some on how much it is...
Not that expensice, it's about 3000 peso to 10000 peso
( the expensive one are pricy ofcourse)
Post a Comment