Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Furries and Friends and Other stuff XD

So Now I'm gonna update my pics XD


Here's a portrait of my friend pat~, you already know who he is XD
He got a super cute smile doesn't he?


And here's portrait of my friend Neo, his blog is here and here.

This is the Pokemon of the Week!
Latern~


This is a Kiriban pic in FA for 5,000 Hits

This pic is a Collab with my Bro O-Panda on OpenCanvas

And here are the Furry Guys



3 comments:

Busiris said...

Lots of FURRY stuff. It helps to check my FA page more often or I'd miss all these goodies. ;3;
Oh and as I said before, you are awesome at doing portraits of your buddies. :B

PIC-O-RAMA!

Nezu13 said...

Aaaaw~! Patty~! Hehehehe...
you draw pats and I draw john hahaha...

I miss you guys...
I was so dead tired last monday... I was awake like 5am monday till 8am tuesday... then had shift on the same day tuesday at 5pm till 11pm XD

Superb portrait!!!
MORE! XD

DEVILMAN said...

Sexy furrys!!!!!
But my favorite are the portraits, they are awesome!!!

By the way, about the Chris toy: You can get one on many online stores, tougth the only one i use is Ebay xD

But i am sure you can get him easyer and cheaper, since your in Asia and this figures are from Hong Kong xD

Post a Comment

GREAT BLOGS!!