As I told ya before, Crim... It's lovely!! You both did awesome together. Just an amazing combo of your excellent lineart with his spectacular coloring and shading! :0!!!! Keep up the good work, you two. :3
hey, everything on this art concept is beautiful. the large muscle, the sexy outfit, his big bulge, the way you have colored this drawing is amazing. Men you got "style" with these arts.
5 comments:
As I told ya before, Crim... It's lovely!! You both did awesome together. Just an amazing combo of your excellent lineart with his spectacular coloring and shading! :0!!!!
Keep up the good work, you two. :3
Sexy as hell. Amazing work and I LOVE the outfit.
Love it. So hot. Wish i could have my Pokemon look like that. Would be training alot. LOL.
holy fuck that is so awesome, sexy, and just downright amazing <3
hey,
everything on this art concept is beautiful.
the large muscle, the sexy outfit, his big bulge, the way you have colored this drawing is amazing.
Men you got "style" with these arts.
i Looooove it :)
Post a Comment