That little Crimmy mascot on the first frame is probably one of the cutest things I've seen you do. Oh but super-realistic Crimmy mascot with the P-Shroom, for the win. Please be careful. Those mushrooms may or may not fill you up and may or may not make you think the floor is alive and wants to eat you.
I honestly believe there can't be a height requirement for models, no way!
6 comments:
awww
Thanks for comics, Zhu XD
and I can't be a model
I'm too short @_@
thats way sweeet ^_^
i think you can be any height
and still be a model ^_^
Be carefull with the mushrooms xDDDD
Somehow i always knew hes a stylish and sexy guy x3
That little Crimmy mascot on the first frame is probably one of the cutest things I've seen you do.
Oh but super-realistic Crimmy mascot with the P-Shroom, for the win. Please be careful. Those mushrooms may or may not fill you up and may or may not make you think the floor is alive and wants to eat you.
I honestly believe there can't be a height requirement for models, no way!
I think it's around 5'7 or so >>
and I don't have the build ...yet
working on that >>
It's PAT! LOL Mushrooms...cute expression.
Post a Comment