These are hands down two of your best pokemon work ^^ luvs it and keep it up! <3
¡I luv Primaep Pecs! *¬*
I really like the first one, Prime Ape, you did an very good work with the colouring.
Prime Ape is the best. Cant wait to see more.
your art's sick dude, keep the good work on
Umberion is neat but seriuslly....PrimeApe is perfection!!!!!I LOVE that fierce looks on him, the body...the colors...those eyes and fangs....damn *0*
6 comments:
These are hands down two of your best pokemon work ^^ luvs it and keep it up! <3
¡I luv Primaep Pecs! *¬*
I really like the first one, Prime Ape, you did an very good work with the colouring.
Prime Ape is the best. Cant wait to see more.
your art's sick dude, keep the good work on
Umberion is neat but seriuslly....PrimeApe is perfection!!!!!
I LOVE that fierce looks on him, the body...the colors...those eyes and fangs....damn *0*
Post a Comment