Oh wow, Crim. XD Awesome work all around. Two really nice new pics today! I must say though, that second image, the alien... too funny. XD I love it. The alien is truely creepy looking! But I love the concept so much. >:B And you did good with the guy's eyes, they look kinda dead because he is being controlled!!!! Hehe good work, Crimmy. Both rock out. ^^
4 comments:
Oh wow, Crim. XD Awesome work all around. Two really nice new pics today! I must say though, that second image, the alien... too funny. XD I love it. The alien is truely creepy looking! But I love the concept so much. >:B And you did good with the guy's eyes, they look kinda dead because he is being controlled!!!! Hehe good work, Crimmy. Both rock out. ^^
Keric looks soo nice..soo...soo like him!!!!!!
Super cute smile!
And the alien attack....reminds me bodstart 3 xDDDD
LOVE Keric!
He's such a stud! :P
And he looks good drawn by you of course! =D
AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment