Wow, another one that is just simply amazing. Just wow O,O
I completely agree with you. The coloring for this pic is dynamite and the pose is perfect. Thumbs up! ^_^
This is totally one of your best pokemon works yet! I love how his coloring and all the shininess totally compliments your lineart. You both such a wonderful job! :3
WOW~! Those coloring and Outlining sure make it so eye catching XDI love the glossy, shiny-shimmering splendid coloring effects, especially the eye part... :)Wonderful job!!! "3" thumbs up!!! XD
Man i love the pics of all of them but this would have to be my fav. I wish there was more adult versions of the pokemon. LOL. But man HOT.Great Job.
5 comments:
Wow, another one that is just simply amazing. Just wow O,O
I completely agree with you. The coloring for this pic is dynamite and the pose is perfect.
Thumbs up! ^_^
This is totally one of your best pokemon works yet! I love how his coloring and all the shininess totally compliments your lineart. You both such a wonderful job! :3
WOW~! Those coloring and Outlining sure make it so eye catching XD
I love the glossy, shiny-shimmering splendid coloring effects, especially the eye part... :)
Wonderful job!!! "3" thumbs up!!! XD
Man i love the pics of all of them but this would have to be my fav. I wish there was more adult versions of the pokemon. LOL. But man HOT.
Great Job.
Post a Comment