Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random Pic and Doodles


How about we start off with Sexy Shin?


Next is Kenta, OC of SinKato, I did this for his Birthday.

This is Commission on Gaia.

Collab on FA


Cute Chibi Superboy and Rai!


Now a Set of Superboy!




This is a Trade pic with the Awesome Artist JayTee!!


Another Version..



I hope you like it!

Pls Comment :3

7 comments:

Busiris said...

OMG Crim pic EXPLOSION!!!
Including some stuff I have not seen before, such as the chibi image, which I love. It's very cute. X3 lol I think it's the eyes. But you do have some real winners, especially the Kato birthday pic. Very cool. <3

Visioku said...

Crim doing BULK uploads... <3 i like it :)

collywogs said...

"Mmm HellO Mr. Kenta. Nice to meet you, you sexy sexy man :D "

Sirio-LC said...

Mhh nice art! i love Superboy! =P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

these superboy's images are really sexy ! I prefer them over giant-sized cocks one :)

Apart from that I've listed your blog in mine (yaoigallery) check it, you should like it !

Deleted previous post, wrong link ^^

Anonymous said...

I could jerk off All day to this

Post a Comment

GREAT BLOGS!!