Your talent with lines, along with the talent of these wonderful coloring masters really creates some wonderful new images Crimmy. X3 I like them both and that Aipom one is one of my favorites now. Great work!!!!!
Amazing!!! You guys have some real talent
I like everything expect the fake looking buldges
god i love the aipom and hes so hot but can i think he wouldve been hotter with its tail and as like a jungle person
We love your art. We just want to say that you made pokemon HOT once more. And what pokeon are you going to do next? Tony would like to see Dragonite.
when i was young i loved pokemon , now i still love it when you draw it
6 comments:
Your talent with lines, along with the talent of these wonderful coloring masters really creates some wonderful new images Crimmy. X3 I like them both and that Aipom one is one of my favorites now. Great work!!!!!
Amazing!!! You guys have some real talent
I like everything expect the fake looking buldges
god i love the aipom and hes so hot but can i think he wouldve been hotter with its tail and as like a jungle person
We love your art. We just want to say that you made pokemon HOT once more. And what pokeon are you going to do next? Tony would like to see Dragonite.
when i was young i loved pokemon , now i still love it when you draw it
Post a Comment