I love how handsome SuperBoy looks... yummy XDI'm gonna make a fan art... :D
OMG I like them very much!!! =3 Keep the good work up!! Congrats! ;)
i love your 'pokeboys' is so sexy, especially Duskull. I love Duskull. *Drools*
I especially like your super boy: you made him a very cute face, and what a bulge!
Oh Conner *heart*
wouuld love to see muscle studs, lean and muscled, shirtless battling with swords, spears, knives and stabbing each other in navels!
Human Cacturne is divine.
I wanna sit on cacturne's prick
8 comments:
I love how handsome SuperBoy looks... yummy XD
I'm gonna make a fan art... :D
OMG I like them very much!!! =3 Keep the good work up!! Congrats! ;)
i love your 'pokeboys' is so sexy, especially Duskull. I love Duskull. *Drools*
I especially like your super boy: you made him a very cute face, and what a bulge!
Oh Conner *heart*
wouuld love to see muscle studs, lean and muscled, shirtless battling with swords, spears, knives and stabbing each other in navels!
Human Cacturne is divine.
I wanna sit on cacturne's prick
Post a Comment