Lots of arty gems, Crim! I have seem most of these but they're always a special treat to view. The dA mascot is crazy funny. XDD Good job!AND HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY <3 <3 <3
I didnt point this out before but...Rov have black pubes!!! OMG!!!
wow, your art is really good :)If you like Yaoi you should love my yaoi gallery bloghttp://yaoigallery.blogspot.com
Fantastic art my friend!
Totally awesome dude! :D love your work :)
wow, really nice art :)I've posted some days ago a image on my blog (Yaoigallery )without knowing it was yours :), I've credited it now :)
added to my bloglist :) you'r work is too hot not to add :)
Love your art. When are you going to update next
I linked to your blog, please link to mine. Great work as always Crimson! http://souleraserx.blogspot.com/
I love your art. Could u download some more hot art?
more & more sex please...visit my new blog please: deseosdehombres.blogspot.com
11 comments:
Lots of arty gems, Crim! I have seem most of these but they're always a special treat to view. The dA mascot is crazy funny. XDD Good job!
AND HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY <3 <3 <3
I didnt point this out before but...Rov have black pubes!!! OMG!!!
wow, your art is really good :)
If you like Yaoi you should love my yaoi gallery blog
http://yaoigallery.blogspot.com
Fantastic art my friend!
Totally awesome dude! :D love your work :)
wow, really nice art :)
I've posted some days ago a image on my blog (Yaoigallery )
without knowing it was yours :), I've credited it now :)
added to my bloglist :) you'r work is too hot not to add :)
Love your art. When are you going to update next
I linked to your blog, please link to mine. Great work as always Crimson! http://souleraserx.blogspot.com/
I love your art. Could u download some more hot art?
more & more sex please...
visit my new blog please:
deseosdehombres.blogspot.com
Post a Comment